We're only a few short weeks away from Fall. It's time for back to school, back to work, and bye-bye to long days and warm weather. Since this weekend is Labor Day, it means it's time to retire my white jeans and turn my attention to the bright colored denim trend of fall. This autumn it's all about plaid, pleats, mixed textures, the color red, 60's chic, and mustard yellow. As I said in a previous post, no matter the season, equestrian inspiration is always on the runway.
Here are some back-to-fall picks.
1. Plaid Riding Jacket Nordstrom
2. Midi Skirt with Equestrian Print ASOS
3. Mini Market Jodhpur Wedge Ankle Boot My Wardrobe
4. Polo Wraps Hermès
5. Leather Bracelet Perri's
6. Ladies Regatta Knee Patch Breeches Equine Couture
7. Dooney & Bourke Cork Large Equestrian Zappos
8. Tapered Equestrian Belt Barney's Co-Op